For PR management students: Classification of PR texts and benefits of making use of PR articles
Category of PR texts
After we touched a little regarding the peculiarities of writing Public Relations texts, it is the right time to speak about the kinds of PR articles. Happily, here we have been expecting brand new acquaintances that are interesting.
- 1. Pr announcements. Yes, yes, the kind that is old launch relates to the group of image texts. Regular book of information guides could form an image that is certain a product, service or business.
- The lack of press releases is the fact that its market is always extremely tied to the circle of interested professionals: it is difficult to imagine a common resident who opens the web site of his favorite magazine later in the day after finishing up work, however a profile resource that puts pr announcements on the web.
- 2. Interviews. a pleasant function of pr-text into the format of „interview” is that it is possible to individually prepare a „convenient” list of questions, avoiding any unneeded subjects. Or especially concentrate on uncomfortable concerns, without waiting around for them (in an infinitely more uncomfortable situation) to be set by opponents.
- Image interview allows you to definitely inform in regards to a particular individual, and in regards to the company, product, service an such like. PR-copywriting also assumes this structure associated with interviewing, once the questions when you look at the text foresee the concerns that usually arise through the reader.
- 3. Image text. Most frequently, the writing of image articles will be based upon the perfect solution is of some problems that are socially significant describes procedures that are interesting to your potential audience. Types of PR-texts of this kind: